Saturday, December 1, 2012

One Year Ago: Dec. 1

Thursday, December 1 was a fairly uneventful day from a love story point of view.  We had a CYS concert that evening in Highlands Ranch.  It was free, so I thought that some of the L family might come...perhaps (hopefully!) Joe would be among them?   William and Erin came, but to my disappointment Joe wasn’t there.  (Given the state of affairs from his point of view, this was a very intentional decision).  On the way home Rebecca and I had a good sister talk about guys and marriage.  Joe’s name did come up, though not specifically as a possibility for me.  I remember saying that I thought I would get married, but wasn’t sure when. Rebecca agreed with me. :)  

And on Joe’s end?  It must have been a long day; he didn’t hear from my dad.  

to be continued  

No comments:

Post a Comment