Friday, July 18, 2014

Today: Mt. Falcon

This morning Joe and I took James to Mt. Falcon for a walk and picnic.  It was beautiful and we had such a relaxing time!





At the old castle ruins



We threw the backpack in the stroller and Joe carried James for a while.  James was thrilled.



Picnic time!

Munching some banana.  He loves it.  I forgot his bib so banana juice got all over him.  :)



This guy kept showing up.

It was lovely and almost chilly!  

A series of selfies.  :)






So mature...following our baby's example.


James' favorite!

Joe:  "People might get the wrong impression about me...but that's okay."


Joe:  "My Hieland Coo!  (trans: Highland Cow.)
Me: "I'm your Hieland Coo?"
Joe: "Well, yes, with your hair like that."

I love the different colors in the meadow!  It was better in real life, of course.  Such a lovely day.




























2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your little family! The selfies are quite entertaining! ;) Glad you could have such a beautiful day together out in God's creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place God has given so close by, but made more beautiful by all the love and joy in your precious family!

    ReplyDelete