Friday, May 9, 2014

Six Months!

James was 6 months old last Saturday!  Posting on his actual half-birthday completely escaped my mind, since it was also my brother's wedding day (a special, beautiful day).  So I'll write a little James update now. 

New this month:

Growls!  It's pretty funny.  Also gurgles in his throat when he's tired and fussy.
Sits up very well.
His hair is starting to lay down...sort of.
So big! Starting to outgrow his 9 month sleepers.
Not crawling or scooting yet, but he can pivot himself around when he's on his tummy.
Intensely alert and wants to grab things.  Especially grown-up things.  
Loves it when Joe and I sing to him.
Sleeps through the night...most of the time.

Happy boy...getting ready for the wedding!  This is one of the only pics I have of him from his half-birthday.

* * * * * *

On Sunday we went to Belmar Park.  It's been a favorite spot for Joe and I since before we were engaged, and we had some of our favorite wedding pictures taken there.  We hadn't been there since James was born and we had fun walking around and showing him everything.  












Forgive the awkward formatting.  I can't figure out why some of the pictures will center but others won't.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment