Monday, March 3, 2014

James: 4 Months

Our little buddy is four months old today!  Time is starting to go really fast--I feel like he just turned three months.  I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from when he was born till now.

James these days:

Gets all animated and happy when we come to get him.
More and more verbal!
Plays with his hands and getting more coordinated about toys.
Just started reaching for his toes.
Kicks off his socks.
Sucking his fingers more and more--went to sleep last night with his fingers instead of his pacifier!  :)
Doing better with tummy time; rolls from tummy to back.
Likes to be outside.
Quickly growing a new crop of fuzzy hair!
Went to his first concert last night.  The sound of the orchestra tuning made him all sad and pouty.  (Fortunately, though, he has gotten used to my piano practice.)
Loves to be wrapped in his blanket when he's tired.








































1 comment:

  1. Love those chubby hands and cheeks! Just wish I was there to smother him in kisses. It must be so fun to see his personality emerging more and more. Treasure the moments... he's growing so fast! <3

    ReplyDelete