Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fun with the Siblings

The other night we had my siblings over for games, a puzzle and snacks.  I got a few very random pictures, and some other people got some even more random pictures...enjoy at your own risk.   :D

My sisters worked on our puzzle and we finished it before they left.

Michael was enjoying the spinney function of the office chair; hence the blurriness.  :D

And then he tried to hack my FB.  I caught him before he posted.


He was also quite bemused to find his ice cream in a crock-like dish 
(we don't have a lot of bowls out--small kitchen)

The boys hanging out and eating ice cream

Dutch Blitz!  A long-time favorite for both of our families.

At this point someone else grabbed the camera and the pictures got quite entertaining.  
Here Rebecca discourses upon something--I have no idea what.


And finally, Michael gets some assistance with his scarf before leaving.  
Looks quite professional, don't you think?

That's all the pics I have for now.  Hope your new year is going well!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment